Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

ABAP ALV Dump

Hi,When I try to download an ALV file, am getting the following dump.RAISE LIST_INDEX_INVALID is the exception raised.The termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLSYSF" in || "GET_LISTLEVEL_TABLES". Can an...

ALE/IDOC configuration problem

Hi Gurus,It will be nice if you please help me finding the flaws in my configuration that is not allowing me to get a desired output.Let me make it step by step:-1. My desired output:- To see destination partner type as "LI/LF/ vendor name" for the I...

Resolved! Problem in table maintainence....?

Hi abapers, I have created a ztable and it is working fine on dev and quality server, but when i am transporting it to prd server, and trying to create some entry ,it is giving runtime error....but i am able to make entries in dev an...

aarif_baig by Active Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in Table Control

Dear AllI am facing a problem while making a table control . This control in based on an Internal Table whose definition goes like this.TYPES: BEGIN OF TY_GPDET, SRNO(1) TYPE C, MATNR LIKE Z6MMAGTREQDETAIL-MATNR, MAKTX LIKE Z6MMAGTR...

Resolved! Trailing spaces after data

Hi,I have a requirement in my code where I need to keep trailing spaces after the value.Say, the value is ABC with 2 spaces before ABC and 4 spaces after ABC.' ABC 'I want to remove the spaces before ABC but want the spaces that exist after ABC.Th...

Installment Billing Program

Hi,Can anybody tell how are the authorizations done in INSTALLMENT billing.I mean to say that in my case authorisations have to happen everyday but they are not happening.I need to know the program which runs automatically for authorisations.Plz help...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.