Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT

Hi all,I have used the FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT to fetch the details of the notification. But this FM provides half of the data ie if it has two approver then it provided data for the first approver only and not for the second approver.Can any...

BAPI_ORGMASTER_SAVE_REPL_MULT

Hi I'm using the BAPI BAPI_ORGMASTER_SAVE_REPL_MULT to update or to replace an existing position id with a new position id but while using this i'm having a problem that it is not inserting the new position id but also deleting the other position id ...

Help in bapi

Hi here i'm getiing all the values perfectly except for one field. Actually i have a requirement like this. I have to fetch the funclocation from a custom table and its related description from other table so i made a join query between those tables ...

Translation problem

After translating several screen elements I try to save the translation and get a message: "Still 8 of 8 texts to be processed" . Translation is not saved and fields are not translated on the screen when running the program in the other language. I ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.