Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Inbound Idoc programing

Hi Gurus,I will be getting the IDOCS from an external system which is also on SAP.What I need to do is to get these IDOCS which are called Erroreneous IDOCS.From the IDOC numbers I am able to see the message types and idoc types and data in the segme...

BTE for F-63

Hi friends,I have a requirement where in i have to use a bte or exit for f-02,fb01 and f-63 t.codes.The bte ZSAMPLE_PROCESS_00001120 is working for f-02 and f-63.Can anybody please tell me a bte for f-63.Regards,Thoufique.

Call Transaction

Hi every body,i stuck up with one problem,i.e..i have call one transaction for that i am using statementCall transaction 'VA01'.Now thing is that,when i call this transaction from my program i am able to see the sales order scree.if i am giving ORDER...

BADi INVOICE_UPDATE

Hi All,I am using Badi INVOICE_UPDATE to change the value of 'Tax Amount' with some other value when i am going to create a Invoice for the Purchase Order. I am not able to set the flag inside the BADi which for which i need to make the changes. So ...

Resolved! Issue in spool

Hi, In the spool when tried to view the spool details only 5 field details are getting dipslayed instead of 10.How to get the 10 field details.What is the issue.I have used the code as DATA : lc_valid TYPE c. CONSTANTS : C_FLAG_OFF(1) TYPE C ...

SQL and Index

Hi all,i searched the forum but am still lost for the following.1. If sql created with search criteria does not match the index created, will it cause performance to be slower?2. May i know what are the things to take note when creating index for bet...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.