Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Barcode in Table Control

Hello everybody.Can anyone give me some hint of how to display a barcode in Table Control? I already have created a barcode using SE73. Now in a module Pool programming, I want to give Material number in the first screen and in the second screen, the...

transaction ABCO

Hi. I would like to know where are stored documents generated by transaction ABCO???, because they aren't like other documents wich are stored in BSEG and BKPF (using transaction ABZO or ABNA dor example).

Resolved! search help

Hi All,I have created one elementry search help and created one view for the selectiom method.Values are taking from that view output.When pressing F4 possible entries are coming with standerd label of data element documentation.My question is can I ...

Function module exit help

Hi,I have the following requirement:Need to check if the material is blocked and return some error code before passing it for the creation of sales order. The sales order creation is being done using a standard BAPI function module and I need to modi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.