Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Image as Hot-Spot

Hi all........I had created a screen and displayed an image in a container.........can i make it as hot-spot. i.e- by clicking on this image another screen should be called. Is it possible.......????????Edited by: kiran.g on May 22, 2009 1:39 PMEdit...

Language requirement

Hi All,I have a requirement of extracting BNAME(Name of the orderer) from Table VBAKand should come in Chinese language.But in the table VBAK there is no language field.Can u please suggest me how to get it in Chinese language.Regards,Arthi.

BDC for t-code CO48

Hi,As per my requirement, i need to perform batch determination while converting the Planned order to Production order. I should convert only if Suitable Batch is available. But once we prepare the session in BDC, we won't be having any control to de...

Barcode in Table Control

Hello everybody.Can anyone give me some hint of how to display a barcode in Table Control? I already have created a barcode using SE73. Now in a module Pool programming, I want to give Material number in the first screen and in the second screen, the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.