Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

get data from aufm

is there any proper way to selecting data from aufmbecause below query taking long time.SELECT * FROM aufm into table i_aufm " collecting input material document numbers WHERE mblnr GE '4900000000' AND mjahr GE '200...

Resolved! regarding alv

hi ,i have created a ALV report but i am not understanding the somefunction that have been used in below program.plz tell me about the ? marked functions or whatever used in below report.TYPE-POOLS: slis. ?????DATA:t_fieldcat TYPE slis_t_fieldcat_al...

Resolved! DATA Migration

Hi,Can Anyone tell me the set up of LSMW project using IDOC for the following situation:> Suppose we have two systems: System1(lower version of SAP) System2(Higher version of SAP)> there is HEADER_DATA in system1 and for this there is HDR_DATA1 in ...

Resolved! Export to Excel problem

Hello,I am having a very strange problem.I have an ALV with diferent fields. When i do "Export to File --> Spreadsheet" the first firld is missing the last digit.Any ideas on why this happens?Thank youNuno Silva

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.