Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! smartform export table

hi experts,my doubt is the next... how can i export a table of a smartform... the thing is that the smartform receive a table eg "table1" and makes a logic and calculations and shows "table2" .. is there a way to get back at the control program the ...

Resolved! Performance issue ..

Hi all,I am having a performance issue.it_coepd1 is having around 50000 records with condition abwst = '09' and for every record of this Outer loop there are Twice the No of Records in the Inner loop for both it_coepd & it_coep i.e 1,00,000 records.W...

Resolved! Smartforms Table design

My requirment is In Smartforms first page I want to printtable from 1-100 and in second page i want to print A1-A100 alphabetheader should be same for each page.Header Mainbody.*************************************************1 11...........912 12......

Resolved! Table Maintenanace To a Z table

Hi,the requirement is to put table lock , while maintaining a Z table , only for the key field that is for e.g. if thae table has MATNR as key field then multiple user should be able to call up the maintenence of the Z table for different MATNR's an...

Resolved! Currency represent

Hi all,I have some problem with currency numbers represent.I want to convert '50 000.00' number to currency format with 3 digit places '5 000.000'. How can I do it.?I have wrote some code DATA: brtwr LIKE esll-brtwr. DATA: lv_brtwr LIKE esll-brtwr....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.