Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Job scheduling

Dear Friends,I hv a requirment in job scheduling.The scenario is that, Job needs to be scheduled for a program, which imports non-sap data and pushes that into sap.The situation is that if same file is processed again during scheduling then it should...

Cannot create view

Hi all, I am using the FM MATERIAL_MAINTAIN_DARK to create a material in the forecasting view. I have searched sdn and found lots of materials on this FM but still the I am not finding any solution to my problem.My problem is, when I am using this...

Resolved! ESS role

Hi,I have functional spec to create ESS role and it says infotypes, how would i know under which auth obj i have to input these infotypes as field values because tcodes are not mentioned in the spec.thx,Lisa pl

Where Used List

Hi All,I am trying to find the where used list for a given table and I am using the path Utilities --> Where Used list but it is returning an Incomplete list of the programs where that table is used. can anyone know a different way to query this.Than...

activate change pointers

Hi all SAP Gurusif I have a transaction to create products and skus and would like to activate the change pointers as soon a s there is any kind of change occuring , creating or , deleting the records, and there should be an IDOC created. this is my...

Resolved! Backing out a transport

Hi !There have been a transport created by one of our previous coworker long back and I am asked to back out teh ytransport. I checked for the transport and found that it was for a new program and transaction which has not gone to either QAT or PRD. ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.