Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

fix oo alv into its container

Hi. I'm using OO ALV. I wan't to resize the grid to fix exactly into the container. For example, I define a container with width = 20, but in my grid 'im using only one column of width = 10. I wanto to expand the column until it occupay all the conta...

Resolved! CONVERT_OTF

Hi All, I have a problem in display the output after covert into PDF.for the same vendor i have a multiple records, so when run currently i can able to get multiple PDF forms for the same vendor,But my requirments is to get the all the records o...

GOS - Attachment list

Hi,All the physical documents (word, text , pdf) has been dumped into content repository (not manually & not thru sap ).Now, through the RECN transaction when we give the company code & contract number and while clicking the (GOS)attachment list, it ...

Long fields used in BAPI

Hi.I have to create a custom BAPI which has one import field as string type. because BAPI doesnt support string data type, I have changed it to char2048 which is giving warning. Ignoring it, when I try releasing it in transaction SWO1, its throwing a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.