Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Extend HUMO selection screen

Hello, I have the requirement to extend selection screen of standard SAP transaction HUMO with Packing object (VEKP-VPOBJ). I would really love to avoid copying HUMO to Z program. Any suggestion, please? Thanks in advice.

ikysek by Discoverer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TR Sequencing

Hello, We are moving custom objects from ECC to Hana, not all the custom Programs only some T-Codes so we do not know the sequence of TR's, Each T-code has 1 TR. DDIC Objects are also captured in the same TR. Is there any standard process to know...

ABAP Query

Dear Friedns,I have one SAP Query which are correctly display result when I am selecting ABAP List option from output format but for SAP List Viewer not working its not displaying any results.RegradsVijay Maurya

Runtime error DBIF_RTAB_SQL_ERROR

Runtime error DBIF_RTAB_SQL_ERROR Short text | | SQL error occurred in the database when accessing a table. How to correct the error | | Database error text........: "SQL30081N A communication error has been | | detected. Communication protocol ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.