Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Batch Programs

Guys in batch programs ,if there are wriet statment those can be seen the log in "SM37" ,but when i try to oprn the log i see different statment s and not out put of the write statmnet .How do i see that?

Idocs trace

Hi,I have oubound idocs with status 03 .I need to check the corresponding idocs created in target system. I dont see corresponding idocs in the target system in WE05.how to do that?Regards,Yogita

Special characters in input file

All,I've created a test script to change role texts (authorizations, tcd PFCG) which is OK but:Special characters like ë are not coming through correctly but as a hash character (#).Is there a solution for this problem? I can't find any unicode setti...

Dynamic program

HiIs there any possible way out to dynamically create smartforms and script across client?i am able to dyamically creatr program / screens.kindly share ur suggestions to do the smarforms and script.. i downloaded the whole smartform in xml format I j...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.