Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Find out the Character

Hai allmy Question I have string exp( SAP Community) the stored in one variable andparticular character Repeat in the String .expData : d type string value 'SAP Community'.How many time come repeat in 'mm' character.byimuthu.

FM Problem

Please use a meaningful subject in futureHello All,Iam using a FM named ARCHIV_REQUEST in my code , RFC target system is BWE_010 and the Import parameters given are LOGICAL_SYSTEM = BWE_010CALL_MESSAGESTRING = 0100220950000000007827 ...

Resolved! SM30 Problem

Hello Gurus,I have made an SM30 transaction for this table, but when i input more than 1 digit when i update, it does not accept.I also check table and the field that I access has a data type of NUMC and data length of 2.Thanks in advance

Resolved! call transaction

Hi experts, i m using call transaction to call a program. Inside this program the fm GN_DELIVERY_CREATE is called. after calling thid function module , the processing of the program breaks and will not continue ..any body knows this problem?any sugge...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.