Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

unlock an object SCC4 txn

Hi guys,i know that SOBJ can change some status from objectsi need to unlock 2 views that need transport or open the client SCC4, every time we want to modify them (this view are updated in CB85 TXN)the object that i need to modify is:V_T496NObject V...

Resolved! Performence

Please use a meaningful subject in future.HalloIs there any other way for performence in interl tables accept hashed table and secondery key.I am trying to read Table vbrp. But vbrp have no unique key thats why I cannot use hashed table and I have no...

Resolved! Delete all breakpoints

Hello,I was debugging an IAC application from the backend yesterday and now when I run the IAC from the web I get an error stating: The transaction is currently being debugged. You can continue as soon as your debugging session is finished. I've be...

Resolved! po13 bdc

Dear All, I have done the recording for po13 and i have developed the BDC for it but the thing is the bdc is not working as i did in the recording, i was trying to change the cost center assigned to the position of an employee. I have see...

Resolved! TCDCOUPLES Issue

Hi , I am facing a typical problem when dealing with F-03 transaction code, When a user executing transaction code F-03 its internally calling another transaction code FB1S , where as FB1S is not checking at object level ( I switched on trace and I ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.