Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Alv column problem.

Hi,I have an alv report which is not displaying the complete text in one of the alv's column.The text is visible in my internal table and the size of text is 169 characters.But when i am using the same internal table for displaying the data in alv, t...

Resolved! USING COUNT(*)

Any ideas why the below select would always return a count of 0 in the count column. Data is being returned and appears to be group;ed correctly but the count equals 0. BEGIN OF t_dups2, zuonr TYPE DZUONR, dmbtr TYPE dmbt...

Number Range Issue

Hi,We have created a number range object using the Function module "NUMBER_RANGE_OBJECT_UPDATE".But now i want to create a interval for that object.So i have used the Function module "NUMBER_RANGE_INTERVAL_UPDATE".But the number range interval was no...

Resolved! OOALV logo

can anyone please tell me how to upload a logo in ooalvIm using the below code but event is not getting triggered.class lcl_receiver definition. top_of_page for event top_of_page of cl_gui_alv_grid ...

how to use ZBADI in zprogram.

Hi All,I have created a BADI as an enhancement to my zprogram. Now can anybody tell me how to use that BADI in my program.Following is my code . REPORT ZTEST1 . DATA : l_badi TYPE REF TO ZEC2_BADI_INTERFACE. DATA : T_EDIDD type STANDARD TABLE OF EDID...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.