Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! bdc-f-02

Hi Friends,Iam uploading data using tcode f-02.logic i have used is i have duplicated header data in input file and uploaded to it_data. then I copied this data to it_data1 and deleted all duplicate entries. then i have used the loop at it_data1map_h...

Issue with ABAP Unit Testing

Dear All,I am trying to do unit testing my subroutines in a report program by creating a z class inheriting from cl_aunit_assert.When I activate the program after implementing the method there, the unit test result says 'No execution as actual risk l...

VL02N Deleting a Hu

Hi ExpertsI have a requirement the SAP Standard transaction VL02N if a HU is Deleted Via VL02N, the entry is completely deleted in VEKP, where as if it is deleted VIA LM46 and sets the status of HU as 0006, we do not want the entry to be deleted from...

Concatenate statement

Hi Experts I am concatenating a line of more than 400 alphabets in a variable of length 1000 type char. But this variable does not store more than 255 characters.The code is:data: lv_url(1000) type c.loop at i_tab into wa_tab. concatenate lv_url...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.