Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BDC SESSION SPLIT

BDC SESSION SPLIT:---How to split the table records into multiple BDC SESSIONS based on the input..???for eg:-in the selection screen if the user gives 5 as input to(No_of_screens) and the no of records in internal table are 13 it should create 5 ses...

ABAP 7.40 Syntax

Hi experts, As in below there are two similar statements behaving differently. Requesting to point out the mistake i’m making. DATA: ls_ret TYPE bapiret2, ls TYPE atpmsg, lt TYPE tbl_atpmsg, lt1 TYPE tbl_atpmsg. ls_ret-message = 't...

Resolved! join two internal tables

hai,I have two internal tables i want to join them.suppose itab1 with fields material & product_hierarchy. and another one is itab2 with fields product_hierarchy, matkl and so 0n.now i want join them display into alv grid .please message .thanks u

Odata service call issue

First thing is when we define properties of entity set, its never with respect to a database table but an internal table (probably of a BAPI) Now you tick key attribute in properties as take an example F1 - KEY F2 - KEY F3 - KEY V1 - VALUE In databas...

Attachment Download in GOS

Hi Experts,I want to download GOS documents which are exclusively attached via option "Create.. -> Create attachment". I know that this option saves the attachment directly to SAP DB. Please note that I was successfully able to download the attachmen...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.