Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

selection screen validation

hi experts,on my selection screen THREE fields MONTH , YEAR , POSTING DATE.if month is 1 and year 2008 the date field month and year should be 4 and 2008 .otherwise error message should appear.how can i follow plz guide me.Thanks & Regards ,Har...

Read flat file into IDOC

Hello All,I have a file in application server, now I need to convert this file into IDOC format and save the records in SAP database. Can any one provide us the steps to do this. I would like to know how to create a port for file type to read the fla...

Resolved! Read HTTP header data

HI ,I create ABAP webservice and i want to read the HTTP header data such as language from the ABAP system ,There is a way to get this data?I found this interface IF_WSPROTOCOL_WS_HEADER ,and since I am new to abap can some one help ?RegardsJoy

Resolved! IN ALV Total not geting

Hi all,i have some problem with geting total in alv. so here i put my codeing for my field total . and my field name is "NETWR" and table name is " VBRK " So please help me out as soon as possible.DEFINE m_fieldcat. add 1 to ls_fieldcat-col_pos....

SM59 RFC TCP/IP Function

hiI am working on SM59 TCP/IP RFC what button should i select for connecting to the external server from sap?what should i give in Program ID .I have file in csv format i have to get into the SAP ServerPlz kindly share ur suggestions.Thanks in Advan...

Table Events - Change of data

Hi Gurus,In my table i have some fields. the condition which needs to be handle by me...For an existing entry, one field is filled with value Y, in future if some other user changes this value to N, then i shud capture this change & proceed for furth...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.