Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Excel to SAP

Hi Experts,I have one column in excel sheet and the value of the column is - programme design accepted by NS- programme budget is fully funded by donors- programme has staff of skilled & motivated project managers and colleagues- projects are complet...

print parameter

I have a print preview in my script, when i click PRINT I need pop up dialog box which normally comes up when we click on PRINT in print preview window. Which parameter do I need to set in the FM open_form for this.

idoc error

Hi Gurus,i am facing one problem.we are transferring data from Sieble to SAP.we are not able to find any error in Characteristics.plz help regarding thisStatus Message for Selected IDocStatus Text: IDoc: 0000000008647521 Status: Application document ...

post goods issue with BAPI

Hi ,iam using BAPI goodsmvt_createto create goods reciept. I passed following mandatory parameters:For GOODSMVT_HEADERpstng_date,doc_date,pr_unamefor GOODSMVT_CODE:gm_codefor GOODSMVT_HEADRETmat_doc,doc_yearfor GOODSMVT_ITEMpo_number,PO_ITEM,QUANTITY...

operation terminated

Hi all,I have added my PAI event for sales document processing in MV45AIZZ include program and while trying to activate the program, i'm getting a message operation terminated message no.ed118. the program is not getting activated and the operation i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.