Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

RFC connection

Hi experts, I created RFC in sender(R3) and receiver(PI) systems. I am able to login from receiver sytem remotely(means after checking test connection, once i click remote login button, session is open). But unable to login remotely from my sende...

Resolved! Pf-status

I copied standard pf-status "standard_fullscreen" into my dialog program.it has a tablecontrol..but when i pressthe find button nothing is coming..i've checked in the forum but not able to get the solution..the cursor is going to user_command but th...

BDC issue

Hi this is saroj.(1) i have issue bdc.i have done bdc by call transaction method. suppose i have 100 records.90 are uploaded.10 not uploaded. how to handle the error and how to upload the rest 10 records.(2) suppose data is in unix file.how to u...

HOW TO SPLIT A NUMBER

hi,i have one value 35768. iwant to split into 35 and 768 how to achieve this??please help meModerator message - Please do not ask or answer such basic questions - post lockedEdited by: Rob Burbank on Aug 14, 2009 9:28 AM

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.