Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! FTP to Read content of Text/xml file

Hi,I need a help for reading content of text/xml file through FTP. Below I just am explaining the scenario.Our application server is in UNIX. Now we have to run a report program to access in to a FTP server which is in windows platform. Using FTP_CON...

pkb by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regard set and get

HI i build class and in the class i have sevrel of method and in the method i fill with attributes and when i try to move the attributes data to some field in the program its not happen ,maybe i need to use set and get but i dont know how,any idea?ME...

Resolved! POPUP_TO_CONFIRM in SAP Query

Hi experts,i have used an POPUP_TO_CONFIRM in my query. the business requirement is: when selected records is more than 500, popup a window to let the user to determine. if choose 'yes', it will continue to display all the selected records(may be mor...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.