Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to create a billing document with reference to delivery or sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know any BAPI or function module that allows the creation of a billing document with reference to a sales order or to a delivery.

Maybe the BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEFROMDATA may be used to create a billing document with reference to a sales document, but i'm looking for a solution where I only need to indicate the number of the reference sales order or the reference delivery and maybe some few data more without the need of transfer all the items and conditions information.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Paulo Sousa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member206632
Participant

Hello Paulo,

To create a billing document based on a delivery use BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE. In table BILLINGDATAIN insert one line with the following data:

REF_DOC = Delivery number

REF_DOC_CA = 'J'

If it runs fine, table SUCCESS will bring back useful data, like BILL_DOC (Billing document number).

Regards,

Joã

6 REPLIES 6

former_member204338
Participant
0 Kudos

RV_INVOICE_CREATE?

0 Kudos

I,ve seen RV_INVOICE_CREATE. It seems not to me, but is it possible with that function to pass as parameter the number of the reference sales order or delivery and do not need to pass the header and items of the billing document to be created ?

Thanks,

Paulo Sousa

former_member206632
Participant

Hello Paulo,

To create a billing document based on a delivery use BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE. In table BILLINGDATAIN insert one line with the following data:

REF_DOC = Delivery number

REF_DOC_CA = 'J'

If it runs fine, table SUCCESS will bring back useful data, like BILL_DOC (Billing document number).

Regards,

Joã

0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

As João suggested, you can use BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE

If you pass REF_DOC_CA = any sales order doc type (eg: C/K/L), then you can pass REF_DOC = Sales order number

Check domain VBTYP for all possible values for REF_DOC_CA.

Best Regards,

Nisha Vengal.

0 Kudos

Thanks alot João ,

I was struggling with the same issue, this post helped me.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Paulo.. your suggestion was helpful..to me... I plan to use this BAPI in process code of an Inbound IDOC (RECADV message) to create the Billing Document..Hope it successful..

Any way thanks for your help.

Regards,

Sanjay Mankar