Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SAG_CREATE :Error:Not possible to determine shipping data for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to create scheduling agreement through the Bapi BAPI_SAG_CREATE, but I got an error as

"Not possible to determine shipping data for material " <material number>.

However, with the same set of data I can create it manually in the tcode ME31L. Can anyone please help me on this.

Regards,

Ravi Kishore

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member

0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva, but the Answer for my question doesn't exist in your link.

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is related to master data and the configuration. Check for Shipping data for the material

Also check with your functional team.

Please check the below links:

Shiva

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Check the links given in the four thread.I think better to check with configuration.Check all these and post.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your links,

I tried everything in the links but nothing really worked.

Also we are not getting this error while creating either STO, PO or SO, but while creating Scheduling Agreement(SA) and that too via BAPI_SAG_CREATE, and we are not getting this error during manual creation via ME31L.

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible, Could you please debug the code of BAPI by setting break point at MESSAGE and check the details.

SHiva

0 Kudos

I did try that, the message is called in only two programs,

MM06EFPV_PTV_FUELLEN

MM06EFPV_PTV_FUELLEN_RETOURE_F

but our BAPI doesnt stop there, even after putting the break-point inside this includes.

In BAPI, I couldnt find this error, as these BAPIs are fully equipped with Methods & BADIs.

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks every one for your suggestions, we have found the issue.

The Test vendor which we are using to create scheduling agreement was modified.

In the Purchasing screen, Additional data, plant XXXX was assigned to the vendor, Therefore, when creating the SA, the system was trying to ship goods from plant XXXX instead of buying them from an external supplier.

As we removed this assignment, it worked.

Issue closed.

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.