Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA (Create Master Inspection Characteristics)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using BAPI_QPMK_SAVEREPLICA to create Master Inspection Characteristics. The BAPI is working great and I can get the characteristics to create with all of the necessary data. I am using the MSTCHA, MSTCHA_TEXT and MSTCHA_INSP_METH Tables. My only problem is that the data in the MSTCHA_INSP_METH table gets loaded into the table qpmz, but when I view the Master Inspection Characteristic via QS24, the Insp. Methods Button does not have a check mark beside it therefore I cannot see the Inspection Method/Assignment data. I can only see it through se11 looking at qpmz in the backend. I have looked all over for some type of tie/indicator switch, but I cannot find one.

How can I get the check mark to show beside the Insp. Methods Button in QS24 thereby allowing me to see the actual inspection methods data for this MIC?

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turns out the valid from date was different in each of the tables. As soon as I made it the same everything worked like a charm!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to create inspection characteristics using this BAPI. But I do not want to use table MSTCHA_INSP_METH

because I do not need to assign any inspection method or catalog. I read that this table can be empty. So when I try to create a characteristic I get an error asking for inspection method... Any idea?

thanks a lot in advance