Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI or FM Or BDC for Tcode VX11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is that we want create Letter of credit or Bank Guarantee financial document using tcode VX11N through third party software.

Actually this is SAP Inbound Scenario

Third Party Software ---> PI ( using Proxy Adopter ) ----> SAP

So,

Can anyone suggest either BAPI or FM or BDC or any other way should use to upload inbound data in SAP.

3 REPLIES 3

Ankit_Maskara
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The generic steps which we follow to get the BAPI/Class for any transaction is get the package of the class ( in your case its VEI - we get package from the Status - Program, then go to SE38 and enter program name and check its Object Directory Entry) Then key in the package in SE24/SE37 and you will get a list of all asociated Classes/FMs. Now you need to read individual documentation and figure out the appropriate one.

I tried but could not get any suitable BAPI. In code I could see -

within include MV86EF99 form  add_new_node  which might help you.

BR.

0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for response...

I checked but need to post LC or BG ( Letter of credit or Bank Guarantee ) financial document automatically when data will come from PI system in sap.

Is it possible that we could create financial document (LC or BG ) through third party system vai BAPI or IDOC.

0 Kudos

Hello,

As I already mentioned I could not locate any suitable BAPI. Please wait for advice from other mentors else you need to do a BDC recording and schedule the same to run to take care of automatic creation of LC/BG.

BR.