Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi => bapi_po_change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm using the BAPI bapi_po_change in my program to update the field delivery complete indicator in tthe database.

i'm passing the po number in the bapi. i want that if the PO number i'm passing is being edited by any other transaction code than this should be processed by bapi.

and for that particular po no. i have to show the message as ERROR in the ALV display i'm showing as a output of my program.

please help as early as possible.

helpful responses would be highly rewarded.

thanks,

Krishan Kumar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna kumar,

The errors will be stored in the return parameters RETURN for the each PO read from the internal table and the bapi is called.

If any error raises will be stored in RETURN parameter. U append this information along with the PO into another internal table. At last use normal ALV code to display the errors along with the PO number from the internal table in which u stored.

Thanks,

Surya.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna kumar,

The errors will be stored in the return parameters RETURN for the each PO read from the internal table and the bapi is called.

If any error raises will be stored in RETURN parameter. U append this information along with the PO into another internal table. At last use normal ALV code to display the errors along with the PO number from the internal table in which u stored.

Thanks,

Surya.