Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for parking a normal FI document (general) from outside SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement to Create normal FI Park document ( Similar to t code F-65) from a Windows .NET application running in the intranet. I think i can use BAPI for this function. But i dont know about the availability of a standard BAPI for this (creating a normal FI park document similar to F-65). And if there any BAPI exists for a similar function, could anyone tell me how to use this BAPI from a Win .NET program... like how to make connection with SAP, and how to fill the parameteres, how call the method etc...

If anyone has a sample code, or any useful documentation, request you to please share this. This will be a grate help.

Thanking you in anticipation

Deepak

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK could be appropriate for you I suppose.

Check the link http://sapgenie.com/abap/bapi/index.htm as well for useful documentation.

Thank you.

Regards,

Karun M

0 Kudos

Hi Karun,

Thanks for responding.

Iam using sap 46B. In this system the particular function module is not present. I think this BAPI is not available in version 46B.

Is there any other BAPI available in 46B?

And iam not able t access the sapgenie link. Could you give me som eother link?

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can you try with FM <b>MRM_INVOICE_PARK</b>

regards

vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Even this FM doesnt exists in SAP version 46B. Is that Fm a BAPI function?

My Basic requirement is to call some methods/functionmodules from a Win .NET program, to park a document in R/3. So i think its a case of integration between SAP and a external program.

I hopr its clear.

If anyone has got some basic documentation describing step by step/'how to' for running R/3 functions from external program, and its implimentaion steps, please sahre.It'll be a great help.

Thanking you in advance.

Deepak