Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for ML51 tranaction to create conditon record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement wherein we need to create condition records for ML51/ML52 transaction using Package Number, line item, Amount, Currency unit and Unit of measure.

We need a BAPI or FM to create the condition record (ML51/ML52 transaction).

We have come across some BAPIs u2018BAPI_CONDITION_CONTRACT_CHANGEu2019 & u2018BAPI_CONDITION_CONTRACT_CREATEu2019which takes ConditionContractNumber as the import parameter.

Please let us know where can we get the ConditionContractNumber corresponding to the Package Number and Lineitem Or Any other BAPI to create condition records.

Your valuable Inputs will be highly appreciatedu2026

Thanks in advanceu2026

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with

WCB_CONDITION_CONTRACT_CREATE

0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

thnk for the reply..

can you please let me know, what are the values to be passed to this FM to create condition record.

I have Package Number, Lineitem, Amount, Currency, Unit of Measure.

I am able to post through ML51 transaction... but not able to do through BAPI or FM..

Please do the helpful need.. Please

thanks,

sravan kumar.

0 Kudos

when you execute ML51 tcode you have multiple key combinations which one you need to create the condition record those values must be pass, here mandatory fileds are condition type and valid form and valid to aslo