Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN does not create PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I have to create a PM order with reference to a PM notification. I am using BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN with the following coding: . 2.2.1 Methodenaufruf lwa_method-refnumber  = 1.      " Verweis auf Index/Referenz der Datentabelle    lwa_method-objecttype = 'HEADER'."Kopfdaten *  lwa_method-method    = 'CREATE'.  lwa_method-method = 'CREATETONOTIF'.  lwa_method-objectkey  = '%00000000001'."Interim-Aufragsnummer    append lwa_method to lt_methods.    clear lwa_method.    lwa_method-refnumber  = 1.      " Verweis auf Index/Referenz der Datentabelle    lwa_method-objecttype = 'OPERATION'."Vorgangsdaten  lwa_method-method    = 'CREATE'. *    lwa_method-method = 'CREATETONOTIF'.    lwa_method-objectkey  = '%00000000001'."Interim-Vorgangsnummer    append lwa_method to lt_methods.    clear lwa_method.    lwa_method-method = 'SAVE'."SICHERN    append lwa_method to lt_methods. I coded it like the example in the documentation propose it. So I HAVE READ THE DOCUMENTATION and hopefully I did it right. If not - let me know. It use to work last week, but now it doesn't work anymore. Within the  inface tabel return there is no message and in et_numbers there is no entry! Thanks for your support in advance. Regards, Holger

1 REPLY 1

former_member188724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

Maybe you are missing vorgangs

lwa_method-objecttype = 'OPERATION'."Vorgangsdaten  lwa_method-method    = 'CREATE'. *    lwa_method-method = 'CREATETONOTIF'.    lwa_method-objectkey  = '%00000000001'."Interim-Vorgangsnummer 

in objectkey you have to pass vorgangsnummer.

lwa_method-objectkey  = '%000000000010010'(0010 is just an example) you have to pass the correct no that you have.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

KS