Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all:

now i am facing a problem regarding post FI-GL document via BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST. and this is done in an EVENT.

after posting, the generated document should be added in table BKPF and BSEG.

My question is how can i know what value should be filled in OBJ_KEY and OBJ_TYPE of the import parameter DOCUMENTHEADER??

thanks in advance. ^ - ^

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

right, the mentioned fields are export parameters too, because i.e. part of the OBJ_KEY is the document number which is created for the document. SAP uses a $ sign in this case. Complete and working solution (no comment from chatterer):

DATA: ls_documentheader TYPE bapiache08, lv_logsys TYPE t000-logsys. SELECT SINGLE logsys INTO lv_logsys FROM t000 WHERE mandt = sy-mandt. ls_documentheader-obj_type = 'BKPFF'. ls_documentheader-obj_sys = lv_logsys. ls_documentheader-obj_key = '$'.

If you need more information posting with this BAPI: We used in in several situations including the use of extension to get fields posted what are not in the interface structures.

But if you overcome this obj_* barrier, the rest is comparably easy.

Regards,

Sankar

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

right, the mentioned fields are export parameters too, because i.e. part of the OBJ_KEY is the document number which is created for the document. SAP uses a $ sign in this case. Complete and working solution (no comment from chatterer):

DATA: ls_documentheader TYPE bapiache08, lv_logsys TYPE t000-logsys. SELECT SINGLE logsys INTO lv_logsys FROM t000 WHERE mandt = sy-mandt. ls_documentheader-obj_type = 'BKPFF'. ls_documentheader-obj_sys = lv_logsys. ls_documentheader-obj_key = '$'.

If you need more information posting with this BAPI: We used in in several situations including the use of extension to get fields posted what are not in the interface structures.

But if you overcome this obj_* barrier, the rest is comparably easy.

Regards,

Sankar

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't have to fill these parameters, they are EXPORT parameters.

Look this example:

Best regards,

Peter

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST'
        EXPORTING
          documentheader    = lwa_documentheader
        TABLES
          accountgl         = lit_accountgl
          accountreceivable = lit_accountreceivable
          currencyamount    = lit_currencyamount
          return            = lit_return
          extension2        = lit_extension2.

0 Kudos

but if i do not fill the OBJ_KEY, the FM can not be processed successfully, the OBJ_KEY must be filled.

i use number range object RF_BELEG and go to table T003 to get the number range number, then call FM 'NUMBER_GET_NEXT' to get the Accounting Number, then concatenate the Accounting Number, the company code and the fiscal year together as the OBJ_KEY, but after i call the BAPI, the return table says 'Error in document 1200000062AAAA2007 UD1CLNT120', i don't know why.

can anybody give me some information??? thanks in million advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, my friends.

does anyone else has some other suggestions?

thanks