Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADIs in Delivery process

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VL02N, I have to do some validations for throwing warning message. I tried to use the Definition name: LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC and Method: CHANGE_DELIVERY_ITEM. Not not seeing the changed values (for eg-Delivered qty) of

the line item in parameter-it_xlips or it_ylips. But I could see the changed values in parameter cs_lipsd of that particular changed item. But it_xlips has all the line items data. I could not find any mapping fields like vbeln,posnr in cs_lipsd for relating the data in it_xlips. Any one has a clue how to fix this. Any other Methods or

user-exits can be used for this purpose.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

<b>IT_XLIPS Importing Type SHP_LIPS_T Current Status of Delivery Items

IT_YLIPS Importing Type SHP_LIPS_T Database Status: Delivery Items</b>,

i think u have to put link b/w X,Y/LIPS to Cs_LIPS based on the Updation key of CS_LIPSD.

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

The changed data is not getting captured in it_xlips when i change delivery line item data and hit ENTER. The it_ylips table is initial. I am not sure whether the validation at Method CHANGE_DELIVERY_ITEM is correct.