Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST for changing header data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm using Method PROCESS_HEADER in Badi ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST in order to change some header data.

I want to change header data depending on the partner data which are on header level.

It works fine as long as there are data changed in the header or item level and not only on the partner screen.

The method in this Badi isn't processed if only partner data are changed. But for me it is necessary to set a special field on the header depending on the partner data.

Regards,

Sven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, for changing Header data without any INSERT/UPDATE?MODIFY statement, badi - ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST will not be useful.

As method you mentioned has no header parameters under CHANGING / EXPORTING clause.

You can use the badi which has the parametrs you want in either change/ Export mode. It can be defined under table also.

Below is the list of important badis gettign called, however none of them contains header values in change/export clause.

ME_CCP_ACTIVE_CHECK

MD_STOCK_TRANSFER

ME_DEFINE_CALCTYPE

ME_PO_PRICING

ME_FIELDSTATUS_STOCK

ME_COMMITMENT_STO_CH

ME_COMMITMNT_PARKING

ME_INFOREC_SEND

ME_CHECK_SOURCES

ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED

Instead you can use enhacement MM06E005 Customer fields in purchasing document.

Create a project under Transaction CMOD.

Assign enhancement as Project component.

You'll find Exit 012. At time of save you can change header im_ekko based on you parterner data tab.

Regards,

Amee.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, for changing Header data without any INSERT/UPDATE?MODIFY statement, badi - ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST will not be useful.

As method you mentioned has no header parameters under CHANGING / EXPORTING clause.

You can use the badi which has the parametrs you want in either change/ Export mode. It can be defined under table also.

Below is the list of important badis gettign called, however none of them contains header values in change/export clause.

ME_CCP_ACTIVE_CHECK

MD_STOCK_TRANSFER

ME_DEFINE_CALCTYPE

ME_PO_PRICING

ME_FIELDSTATUS_STOCK

ME_COMMITMENT_STO_CH

ME_COMMITMNT_PARKING

ME_INFOREC_SEND

ME_CHECK_SOURCES

ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED

Instead you can use enhacement MM06E005 Customer fields in purchasing document.

Create a project under Transaction CMOD.

Assign enhancement as Project component.

You'll find Exit 012. At time of save you can change header im_ekko based on you parterner data tab.

Regards,

Amee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exit 12 in MM06E005 seems to be the solution. Thanks