Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI INVOICE_UPDATE for tcode MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May I request you to kindly help me about implementing the BADI INVOICE-UPDATE . I do not know how to implement BADI , it will be great help for me if you can please suggest the steps involved .

We want to implement the BADI , to change the invoice party from Account Payable to post to GL account during MIRO. Your great help is appreciated.

Regards

Kang Ring

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BADI INVOICE_UPDATE and its methods can be displayed using SE18. For BAD the implementation can be created through se19 and insert the code in any of the availble methods of BADI

As per other messages on SDN the Invoice update badi cannot be used to change any values while posting MIRO transaction, its used only to perform checks during doc entry.

Refer to OSS Note: 392342 for more info

Anya

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BADI INVOICE_UPDATE and its methods can be displayed using SE18. For BAD the implementation can be created through se19 and insert the code in any of the availble methods of BADI

As per other messages on SDN the Invoice update badi cannot be used to change any values while posting MIRO transaction, its used only to perform checks during doc entry.

Refer to OSS Note: 392342 for more info

Anya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At first you can go to trasaction se18, and there u can display this Badi, please go through the documentation of this badi, whic in turn will help you to understand what this BADi about, what are the restrictions etc...

Now in order to implement Badi , go to trasaction Se19, and create a Z- implementation. Put some break points inside each methods and activate the implmentation.Now try to excecute the transaction, control will go through the methods and by that way you can came to a conclusion that in which method you have to write your code.

Once every thing is ready activate the implementation.

I think this info will help you to a certain extent, if you need detailed info let me know.

Regards,

Antony Thomas