Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for Customer Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i wanna implement the following scenario

Im looking for a Badi to read the customer data during changing and creating (via vd01/02 and xd01/02). Up to now I'm using the ADDRESS_CHECK which allows me to read out some data (only the address data) from the corresponding create or change process.

<b>First Question:</b>

The address_check badi contains an addressstructure as formal parameter which contains all "input fields" from the change oder creation dialog. Unfortunataly only the address fields are initialized. How can I handle to read out all dialog fields (f.e. the transportzone...thats neccessary for me)

<b>Second Questions:</b>

In the Address_Check Badi a function module call is implemented which determines the depending transportzone. I really don't know how to initialize the sap-standard-transportzone field with the data. Is there any possibility cia ADDRESS_UPDATE Module?

Thx for help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BADI <b>CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA</b>.

Regards

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BADI <b>CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA</b>.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

now I found out which BADIs are triggered in which events. (Save, Enter, OnChange, etc).

No it's really important to solve my problem to know how to initialize the SAP Standard Transportzone field. (KNA1-LZONE)

I'm delivering the correct choosen tzone, and I choose it after there is a change in customer data (Changes in the fields: PLZ, Countrykey). The Badi CUST_ADD_DATA->Check_all_data delieveres the input data and depending on it I'm calling a function module.

But how can I assign this value to the dynprofield.

No mod and no global assign are allowed...yet.

Thx for help

Message was edited by:

Timo Ehl

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved problem by using the change structure in the signature of method ADDRESS_CHECK->ADDRESS_POSTAL_CHECK..