Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI and Screen Enhancements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sear Experts,

im trying to implement a BADi which contains a few screen enhancements:

I've insert the program name as well as the subscreen I'd like be implemented:

But when Im trying to activate all it i get following error:

What does it mean? How can I activate my implementation?

Thanks in advance.

BR, Denis

UPDATE: I solved the problem with adjustment, but I still cant's see my subscreens in the transaktions. What did I miss? And how I can find the PBO/PAI - Modules for these Subscreens?

BR DEnis

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your custom implementation active? Is your BADI-Implementation active? Check these first please.

In your second screenshot you see the program name, the screen number and the subscreen area. So you should have all needed information to find the PBO and PAI modules.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Armin.

Yes, everything is active.

Well I entered the Programm name and the number of the subscreen bu myself into these fields. I know in which Function Pool I can find my subscreen (391). The Problem is that this Function Pool is from standard so this is what I see for the scree 391 eg:

I can't change anything, when I try:

But I am sure, it's somwhow possible...because its BADi-Screen.

BR

DENis

0 Kudos

If you want to see your implementing addon screen you have to take the program name and screen number you have entered in your second screen shot of your initial post.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you see in your first screen shot, there's an unusual tab "Adjustment". When it's present, it means that the standard BAdI definition was modified, and you need to click an adjustment button, and it will be fine (no harm).