Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Problem in filling Set Up Tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SAP BI before extracting data I need to fill up the set up tables in R/3. The job that is being run to fill set up table is RMCBNEUA in the T-Code OLI1BW. This job fails with error message no authorization. I need to know the authorization objects required to run the job. I checked in SU53. It displays an object. We requested for that object authorization. Then we had again the job failing with another object. This went for 4 or 5 times and then only had the full acess. I need to know if there any method to find out all the authorization objects that is necessary to run that job in a single shot ? Since we are working in Production system we don't have authorization to use ST01.

Kindly suggest a method.

Regards,

Rose.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rose,

you should have authorzation for SBIW and OLI* transctions to run the set up tables

and the object M_NEUA_AUS Statistical Setup of Info Structure: Application should have "*"

value

and to run in background you needs to have authorizations

this are more then enough to run the set up tables

hope this helps

thanks

kishore