Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authority-check sy-subrc 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the return value:

12 Specified object not maintained in the user master record.

if I perfom an Authority Check on a custom authority object.

Although, the athorization objects exist in SU20 and SU21. How can I resolve this Problem?

Thanks,

Manuel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sm1tje
Active Contributor

OK, but in the return code it states, that this authority object is not maintained for that specific user. So in transaction SU01 you can see all roles / profiles of a user. My guess would be that you will have to assign the authorization object to this user.

In transaction PFCG (role maintenance) you can do this. But normally someone from basis (or authorization consultant) performes these kind of actions.

1 REPLY 1

Sm1tje
Active Contributor

OK, but in the return code it states, that this authority object is not maintained for that specific user. So in transaction SU01 you can see all roles / profiles of a user. My guess would be that you will have to assign the authorization object to this user.

In transaction PFCG (role maintenance) you can do this. But normally someone from basis (or authorization consultant) performes these kind of actions.