Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment List in Generic Object Services disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to attach documents to a work centre (transaction CR02, business object BUS0011). This has been configured so that the document will reside in the content management server and will be accessed using Archivelink. I can successfully store the doc using trasnaction OAWD, and can then retrieve the doc using transaction OAOR. The links are correctly created in table TOA03.

However, when I try and view the docs from the Generic object services button for transaction CR02 the "Attachment List" link is greyed out.

I've just set this up for invoices (object BKPF) so can't understand why this hasn't worked for work centres.

I've implemented the interface IFARCH21 for BUS0011, and this hasn't resolved the issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

john_walls
Explorer
0 Kudos

Richard,

Your using the wrong object, I don't have access to an SAP system right now, so I can't tell you what the correct object is, but when it's configured correctly in OAC3 it will not be grey out. Best thing to do it see what the object the program is publishing. This is what GOS is looking for. IFARCH21 is not the answer, unless your using workflow

1 REPLY 1

john_walls
Explorer
0 Kudos

Richard,

Your using the wrong object, I don't have access to an SAP system right now, so I can't tell you what the correct object is, but when it's configured correctly in OAC3 it will not be grey out. Best thing to do it see what the object the program is publishing. This is what GOS is looking for. IFARCH21 is not the answer, unless your using workflow