Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach Documents via IXOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm having some trouble understanding the whole concept of attaching documents to IXOS.

I have some other programs in this company created by other people that uses this functionality. When we select a line from a table Z* and show it on screen, a standard icon appears in the upper left corner (drop-down box) that let's me attach anything i want to that document Z.

I would like to be able to do the same in my program, that creates ZPAYMENTS with 3 table keys: PAYM, BUKRS and GJAHR.

I have an ALV screen that lists allready created payments. This is the place where i'd like to put that functionality.

What i tried allready, by what i read in the forum, was to go to transaction SWO1 and copy the object ZINVOICE that exists there for the other program. Then, i changed the key fields to my 3 key fields of my table ZPAYMENT and renamed them.

What do i have to do more? Is there something i have to do in my code to make that upper left corner icon visible and attach to an allready created ZPAYMENTS ?

Thank you for any help,

Nuno

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it on my own. Just needed to know about the use of these functions:

SWU_OBJECT_PUBLISH

SWU_OBJECT_REFRESH