Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATC (ABAP Test Cockpit) installation

0 Kudos

Due to the fact that we want to have the tool ATC (ABAP Test Cockpit) and we check the requirements for the installation,

I have a question, and one need the following for ATC: at least EhP3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 support package stack 5 (SAP Basis (base) 7.31, SAP Kernel 7.20).
We currently use: SAP ECC 6.0 EHP3, Support package stack 2 and have NetWeaver 7.0
Does that mean we need to update support package stack to at least 5? If so, I have seen that you currently offer SPS35 and SPS 5, which is at least necessary, is already archived.
And something else .. Under System -> Status -> Component Information I see Base Release 700 and Level 0015. Does that mean we have base 7.15? However, we would need 7.31 for ATC?
Sap kernel release from us: 721, so 7.21
I would be very happy if you could help me and thank you in advance.
1 REPLY 1

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

Hi Kurt,

have you checked out Olga Dolinskaja's blog posts about a central ATC system yet? The series and esp. the FAQ-article should contain answers to your questions. If you are starting to explore using the ATC, it might make sense to directly go for a central system which offers a lot of advantages compared to trying to set things up in different systems separately, one of them being less dependency on your current system version(s). We did this recently and if you are interested you can read about our project here.

Hope this helps!

Bärbel