Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using this bapi for extending the products to new location , i know the fields are in product_location_version and i have to fill the corresponding fields in product_location_version_x with 'X', but i am getting an error saying either 'product not found' or 'location not found'. I appreciate if anyone can help me with this. Its very urgent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Product not found... Location not found.. check the existence of the product. if the product is existing, location is existing .. check if the prodct is extended for the location that you are using.... then try with update.

Every material should be extended to the storage location plant all this stuff.. check this proprely.. i dont see anything worng technically... the only thing could be product not extented for that location.

thanks

mahesh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Product not found... Location not found.. check the existence of the product. if the product is existing, location is existing .. check if the prodct is extended for the location that you are using.... then try with update.

Every material should be extended to the storage location plant all this stuff.. check this proprely.. i dont see anything worng technically... the only thing could be product not extented for that location.

thanks

mahesh

0 Kudos

ok let me try again, actually both the product and the location are existing

0 Kudos

I am testing the bapi in se37 . The product id i am entering is '07I3HZxUgptX00002XuqvW' , but i see it in all caps in input screen of the bapi and if i give the same thing in /sapapo/matkey or any other table it says entry not found may be thatz the reason

0 Kudos

any suggestions on this please

0 Kudos

I was not filling the table product_head which is mandatory. Thanks for your replies