Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is a requirement to display the list of POs with the printer info where they are to be printed. In the selection screen i will mention the name of a printer, along with the other criteria for fetching the required POs. The resulting list will be a ALV list of POs with the printer info and with the checkbox against each record. When the user select the record(s), and click on the update button in this screen(to be provided), the selected PO printers' info should get updated in a table NAST.

The question is:

How to capture the info of the selected POs into an internal table(checked ones)?

Regards,

Vishwanath.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the program BCALV_EDIT_05

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the program BCALV_EDIT_05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Two things you have to do..

1) In the layout structure of the ALV ..pass BOX_FIELDNAME = 'CHECK'.

2) In your internal table that will be used for display..Have a field name called CHECK..

Now for each record the check box will appear ...

If the check box is checked...

Then in the user command in the output internal table the column CHECK will be set to X...

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using FM 'REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY' for my list display. The fields (cloumns) in the list are from two different table. I want to know, can i repeat i_structure_name parameter to give two structure names( from which fields are taken) ?

Regards,

Vishy.