Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADT 2.24 - Open SAPGUI Problem

gadde_shrinivas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed SAP HANA Studio and on top of it installed ADT 1.24 on Windows 7. I have configured it with SAP CRM 7.0 EhP3 based on NetWeaver 7.40 release. I also have SAP GUI 7.30 with Patch 8 installed. Now from Eclipse when I try to open SAP GUI, the window does get open however I see a message in the SAP GUI status bar "Invalid GUI input data: window dimension". Is this due to any of my settings or a bug?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rainer_schuler5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gadde,

note 2016640 describes (unfortunately only in German) that the message "Invalid GUI input data: window dimension" indicates that the client did not receive the size of the screen or the size of the window hosting the GUI.

However, I don't see much harm in the message or does it prevent you from working with the dictionary?

BR, Rainer

2 REPLIES 2

rainer_schuler5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gadde,

note 2016640 describes (unfortunately only in German) that the message "Invalid GUI input data: window dimension" indicates that the client did not receive the size of the screen or the size of the window hosting the GUI.

However, I don't see much harm in the message or does it prevent you from working with the dictionary?

BR, Rainer

0 Kudos

This error doesn't prevent me from my work however I wasn't sure if this was due my Eclipse configuration or something else.

Thanks!