Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Z-Fields to Standard Screens of Transaction VA01 / VA02 / VA03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The system is being upgraded from 4.7 to ECC 6.0

In 4.7 server, the client has added 2 Z-fields to VBAK table. Moreover, these Z-fields are added to Standard SAP Screens of Transactions VA01 / VA02 / VA03.

One of the Z-field is for the Description which appears on the very first screen of transaction (Screen 4440) replaces the Standard SAP Screen Field VBAK-KTEXT.

The other Z-Field appears on Header-->Additional Data B (Screen 8309).

Please note:- The screen numbers that are mentioned above are the screen numbers of ECC 6.0

I tried to change the edit the Screen by taking the Access Key from the market place, but only got Screen Overlapping Errors.

What should I do to incorporate these Z-fields?

I have heard of Screen-exits but never worked on the same. Would appreciate if someone guides me as to what needs to be done.

Thanks for your valuable time and suggestions.

Regards,

Rajesh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I am working ECC 6.0

We had the same requirement but for Additional Data B in header and item

For this

(1) Got the access key

(2) applied access keys

(3) In the additonal Data B screens/Program SAPMV45A imported Z fields to the screen in Graphical painter,saved and activated after writing necessary PBO/PAI modules and the codes in 8309 and 8310 screens

Please can you tell more on the "Screen Overlapping Errors"

Maybe we can can work out the error.....

Regards

Byju