Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding further selection to RPCALCG0 - payroll calculation driver for GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

Currently our payroll driver program on one of it's selection screen only accepts the following 2 fields

• Personnel Number
  • Payroll Area

I have a bit of code snippet that I wish to add that will allow for the employee group and sub-group to be added to this selection.

But I have no idea where to add my code as I cannot find where the above is done.

Any of you guru's have any ideas.

Many thanks in advance.

Raj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member946717
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Since this is a standard program and has used its own Report Category assignment (selection screen is generated from this), you will have to copy this program into a custom one and then add more fields to your selection screen. You will not be able to change the Report Category assignment for a standard report.

Hope this helps!

1 REPLY 1

former_member946717
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Since this is a standard program and has used its own Report Category assignment (selection screen is generated from this), you will have to copy this program into a custom one and then add more fields to your selection screen. You will not be able to change the Report Category assignment for a standard report.

Hope this helps!