Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding entries to task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I insert custom table entries through the function module TR_APPEND_TO_COMM_OBJS_KEYS in a task request number. The entries got added to the task, but the issue i am facing is, in se09 when I try to expand the subtree structure of the task, the table entries that were added are not getting displayed.

Kindly could anyone tell why I am facing this please.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: vadiv_maha on Feb 6, 2012 8:58 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not aware of the functionality of TR_APPEND_TO_COMM_OBJS_KEYS FM.But,if you want to add the table entries to a TR manually then

1.double click the TASK of the TR

2.Select the OBJECTS Tab

3.Enter R3TR as Prog ID, TABU as Object type and ztable name as Object Name

4.Press Enter

5.You will get to see an iconwith KEY in FUNCTION

6.Click on the KEY Icon,it will show a table control named "Table keys"

7.Here you enter the primary key VALUES of the records (in the ztable) that you want to transport.

8.Save it

9.Select this record and clikc on table contents icon.

10.will get a pop up with 3 options 1.Entire table 2.Table Contents specified by request 3.Table Contents specified by current key and click tick mark.Now the records that got added to the TR will be displayed.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

2 REPLIES 2

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not aware of the functionality of TR_APPEND_TO_COMM_OBJS_KEYS FM.But,if you want to add the table entries to a TR manually then

1.double click the TASK of the TR

2.Select the OBJECTS Tab

3.Enter R3TR as Prog ID, TABU as Object type and ztable name as Object Name

4.Press Enter

5.You will get to see an iconwith KEY in FUNCTION

6.Click on the KEY Icon,it will show a table control named "Table keys"

7.Here you enter the primary key VALUES of the records (in the ztable) that you want to transport.

8.Save it

9.Select this record and clikc on table contents icon.

10.will get a pop up with 3 options 1.Entire table 2.Table Contents specified by request 3.Table Contents specified by current key and click tick mark.Now the records that got added to the TR will be displayed.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran ,

Thank you very much, now I understood why the entries are not getting dislayed in the subtree. I could not add the entries manually as you said because it is a tool i have developed to add the table entries in to task.