Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding button in SAP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement to add a button in MM03 Tcode. The APPLICATION TOOL BAR already consist of three buttons as

"Select View,Org.Levels,data" ,How to include a new button and make it function.

Please provide me with steps,am new to enhancement.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hans,

please go through the below given link,

[http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/ExitsBADIs/MM/MM01.htm]

it will give you the clear idea of adding screen to the particulr transaction.

Reward points if usefull,

Thanks,

kalyan.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hans,

please go through the below given link,

[http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/ExitsBADIs/MM/MM01.htm]

it will give you the clear idea of adding screen to the particulr transaction.

Reward points if usefull,

Thanks,

kalyan.

0 Kudos

Hi kalyan,

Thanks for ur immediate reply. I referred the document already. In this they have given the screen enhancement. But my requirement is to add the Button to Application tool bar(already consisting of three buttons),Is it possible to achieve this?

Any other method is also appreciated.

Thanks&Regards,

hans.

Former Member

Reward Points..

0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I refered all your links but not clear yet. Do I need an access key to change the STATUS of MM03.

I need to edit the selection screen of MM03.Is there any screen exit for this transaction.

Regards,

Hans

Edited by: Hans Bauer on Jun 24, 2008 8:55 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Hans Baeur,

In General, to add any button or field to the standard SAP transaction these all comes under the screen exits.

So, to add any field to standard SAP transaction, we will pick the necessary enhancement components or the exits for our application and we then proceed.

But, until and unless we were provided with some screen areas to that exits only, then only we can implement screen exits.

(or)

We can do it through SPRO configuration also. For some exits there wont be the screen areas. In this case we go for SPRO configuration.

For Example:

Let us consider the MM01 Transaction, the package is MG and MGA. If u go to SMOD and find the exits for that particular package, you will find some exits but they doesn't contain screen areas.

Similarly, now let us consider the ME21n transaction. In this case when you want to implement any field in header level for ME21n transaction, you go for MM06E005

this exit. In this case you will be finding screen areas. So you can implement this here itself.

Coming to your requirement you want to add the field in MM03 transaction, In this case you can go for SPRO configuration.

and then proceed with this saptechnical.com/tutorials.

Reward points if it helps.

Cheers,

Swamy Kunche

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u have no enhancement available for ur requirement.

You need an extra push button which i think is not supported using enhancements.

Check with SD consultants if there can be any configuration done at SPRO level.

If its not possible then have to modify using the access key.

Thanks,

Surya