Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a field to FBL1N transaction ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts ,

I have a requirement to add a additional field to Tcode : FBL1n irrespective to layout. Please help me if you have any ideas.

i am not able  to find relevant exits / Badi's / BTE's  

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Divakar

10 REPLIES 10

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can add fields that code using BTE, have a look this post

http://scn.sap.com/community/abap/application-development/blog/2012/08/30/enhancing-sap-standard-tra...

Regards

Miguel

0 Kudos

Hi Miguel ,

Thanks for your response.

I tried the BTE (1650) , I didnt get  required output . The new field is not added to any selection layout.

i have to populate the Personnel number (PERNR)( its hidden field in the layout ) by defaulting with some numbers The BTE gets triggers correctly but the values are not populating , i am getting empty values in that field.

Thanks & regards

Divakar

0 Kudos

Hi Divakar

You will have the PERNR field in I_POSTAB..? If yes then you just need to fill the E_POSTAB with I_POSTAB and assign pernr field values. Did it stop at debugging in yur FM..?

Can you please share your sample code of FM

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hi

First of all, you need to extend standard structure RFPOSX.  (With your desired additional colums )

This standard structure is used in teh report to get the layout.

Then implement the BTE 1650  in order to populate the newly added field.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet ,

No, in I_POTAB  dont have the field PERNR .

I have added a  field PERNR to  RFPOS & RFPOSX. and  executed the program RFPOSXEXTEND (for updation of added structure ). Then i write below  code in BTE 1650 fM.

i_postab-pernr = '999999'.

E_POSTAB = I_POSTAB.

and activated the project.

evry time debugging trigering the BTE and  value is updating . But the field is not populating on  layout selection nor i am getting any sypmtoms of any field added.

Please Suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Divakar

0 Kudos

Hi Divakar

Can you do one thing..Just debug little more and see what happens after you assign this value in sap standard code does it modify the internal table or not.

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hi Divakar,

When you added the field in RFPOSX, then it will be available in the Layout.

Just for verification, do as follows

After the report is displayd,

1. click the Change layout icon

2. you wil have dipslayed columns and column set,

3. Look if the field you added is availabel in the column set.

Let me know, i shall update you further.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Hi,

if you did these steps at the first did you go to FIBF tcode from Menu --> Settings--> Products --> .. of a customer and add your product as you need or use if you already have

than back to fibf tcode from Menu --> Settings --> P\S Modules --> .. of a customer do as image shows insert your fm name as it is here Z_FI_1650

asim_isik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi divakar ,

FBL1N uses the RFPOS table you append a z structure and add your field in there then also you need to append a structure in RFPOSX table z structure with same fields after you activated these tables than you need run this program RFPOSXEXTEND and click yes than your fields will come.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First read Note 984305 - Line item: Definition of special fields (T021S) and Note 1323512 - Line items: BADI FI_ITEMS_CH_DATA (First note contains the how-to, second note replace the BTE called for each record with a BAdI called with the internal table, better for performance optimization)

NB: Also, use the search tool, this is a FAQ.

Regards,

Raymond