Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Searchhelp to Standard Screen Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to add custom search help for tracking number(BEDNR) field in ME51N Tcode.

with out breaking the access key there is any possibilities to do that.can any one give the suggestion to

resolve the issue..

Thanks,

Venkat.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naveenvishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am also needing the same, i.e. F4 help on BEDNR in Requisition as well as in PO.

If any hints, pl post.

Regards,

5 REPLIES 5

naveenvishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am also needing the same, i.e. F4 help on BEDNR in Requisition as well as in PO.

If any hints, pl post.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the same requirement.

Can you help me with the solution.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can add search help to the standard field, but with an access key.... bcoz you are changing the SAP standard field..

I have an another alternative as well... if you can look at the domain say MATNR.. on the value ranges tab you can see a value  table on the bottom... you can use a similar thing where value table will be your ztable and any value entered will be checked in this table.. if we find an entry it proceeds else.. raises and error message..

0 Kudos

I am not suppose to use access key.

For bednr field in eban table the domain is maintained as char10, where the value table is not metioned as any. Can you please elaborate on the second suggestion you gave me.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Its not a successful solution although. Access key is must. I was giving it a try.