Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new field to KSB1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I added a field line on the CO line item report (KSB1) ,i used EXIT_SAPLKAEP_001 and modified

the include ZXKAEPU01 , but when i executed the transaction i didn't see the new field.

I put a break point in the code , but it doen't stop.

How i can debug this user exit.

Thanks in advance

Soufiene

8 REPLIES 8

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the structure CI_RKPOS and include the field you want to display in this structure .....

use the userexit COOMEP01 CO-OM: Information system -> line item reports

EXIT_SAPLKAEP_001 in this function module ......write the logic to fill that field value....

and pass the value to CS_RECORD structure ....

your added field will be visible in the structure CS_RECORD....

execute the tcode ksb1 and select you will be able to see the field in layout settings of the alv....check out there it will be there ....

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

0 Kudos

Thank you for response , i followed exactly but i didn't see the new field in the alv , i want to debug it

but i'm not able ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether your exit is active or not and did you pass the values to CS_RECORD.... exporting parameter..

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

0 Kudos

The code is ok

Check i_rep_object = 'KS'. "Cost center line item report

select single xblnr from bkpf into cs_record-zzxblnr

where belnr = cs_record-refbn

and ( blart = 'KR' or blart = 'KG').

0 Kudos

Hi,

Put the break point befor check statement......and just whether its breaking or not..

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained V_TKALV using SM34 ?. Please add the new fields in this view. Then only you can see in the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me what is the procedure to add the filed and what should be the logic in the user-exit. I have similar kind of requirement