Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add New Button in QA11 Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to add new button in QA11 tcode.

After Change history button in Application toolbar(I have attached screenshot) so any one can guide me how can i do it.I have checked the BADI's of QA11 but i am not getting any idea how can i add it

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Bhatia

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Identify the status called in the dynpro PBO, then find BAdI/Enhancement to

• Change the status with yours (in PBO)
  • Manage the new ok_code value (in PAI)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Can you please explain in detail i am not getting it i have find out 4 badi but i am not find any suitable for my requirement

0 Kudos

First did you identiofy the status (Menu : System, Status) look at it thru double-click or SE41 -> Are there some customer reserved code (e.g. +CU1 or +FC1 )

• if not, you have a very very very little chance to find a BAdI / Explicit Enhancement to solve your problem. -> So I suggest you look at PAI and PBO of the screen (same menu) and look for implicit enhancements where you could add some code to change status (in PBO) and manage new ok_code (in API)
  • If yes, look for customer-exit or BAdi There should be one that allows to define this function (e.g. Enhancement SMOD QEVA0008)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

I found +FC1 then how can i found Customer Exit or BADI for this.